This valentine’s day, treat your partner with this yummy healthy noodles. This sweet and salty noodles with stir fried vegetables is packed with the goodness of antioxidants and vitamins. The high amount of fibre in broccoli can help prevent constipation and aid in proper digestion. The addition of capsicum makes this dish great for weight loss. Capsicum also helps stimulate fat burning and can help speed up metabolism and detoxification processes in the body. You can also try this spicy sesame noodles.
- 200 g noodles
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion (2/2 inches cubes)
- 1/2 small broccoli (small florets)
- 6 baby corns (diagonally sliced)
- 2 medium carrots (1/2 inch diamonds)
- 10 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 fresh red chillies (sliced)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 medium green capsicum (1/2 inch diamonds)
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok. Add onions, baby corns, broccoli, carrot, salt and saute.
- Add stock to the vegetables along with fresh red chillies and soy sauce and mix.
- Add green capsicum to the vegetables and stir. Add cornstarch dissolve in water and mix.
- Add bean sprouts to the vegetables and mix.
- Heat oil in another wok. Add chopped garlic to the other wok and saute.
- Add boiled noodles, salt and mix and cook for sometime.
- Place the noodles in a serving plate. pour the vegetables over the noodles and serve immediately.
Meanwhile you and your partner can participate in this valentine’s day contest.
Images source: Getty Images
Video source: Zee Khana Khazana Official Channel/YouTube
Published: February 12, 2015 4:01 pm