A perfect combination of sweet, juicy and sour; this mint quick lime mojito is a drink that can refresh you within no time. Whether you like to slowly chew the mint leaves or enjoy the yellowish green juice, it has more to offer apart from the refreshing feeling. Instead of resorting to carbonated drinks that give you nothing but burps and acidity, drink this when you feel thirsty and dehydrated. It can fill you up with the essential vitamins and minerals and can also satiate and re-energise you. Here is another healthy mocktail recipe.
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 6 lemons
- 8 tbsp brown sugar
- 10 peppermint candies (powdered)
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups lemonade
- Place lemons in a stainless steel glass. Add the hand-torn mint leaves, brown sugar, and crush everything together with a rolling pin.
- Take tall glasses. Halve the lemon and rub around the rims of the glasses. Dip in powdered peppermint candy or powdered sugar.
- Start by adding crushed ice into the glasses. Then, add the crushed mint-lemon mixture to each glass. Top it up with lemonade. Stir lightly.
- Serve chilled decorated with a mint sprig and a lemon slice placed on the rim.
While making this together will be a fun valentine’s day activity, you and your partner can also participate in this valentine’s day contest and win prizes.
Published: February 11, 2015 5:02 pm