This yummy pancake is sure to make your day. Soya is a good source of protein that will pack you with energy and cucumber is a good source of fibre that can keep you full and satiated. Combine this pancake with a nutritious green chutney for a complete meal.
- 1/2 cup thickly grated cucumber
- 1/2 cup soya flour
- 1/2 cup semolina (rava/sooji)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander(dhania)
- 2 tbsp low-fat curd(dahi)
- 2 and 1/4th tsp oil for greasing and cooking
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup of water in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava(griddle) and grease it lightly with 1/4 tsp of oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a pancake of 125 mm in diameter circle.
- Cook, using 1/4 tsp of oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make seven more pancakes.
- Serve hot with a nutritious green chutney.
You may also like to read:
Image source: Shutterstock Images
Video source: Tarla Dalal/Youtube
Published: September 11, 2015 11:36 am