Vegetable juices are not only delightful and easy to prepare, but they are also full of nutrients. Mixed vegetable juice is low in sugar and can be a good option for those who are looking to lose weight. Drinking this juice will help you cleanse your body and improve your metabolism. Besides vegetables like tomatoes, pumpkin, carrots and amla or Indian gooseberry, added to the juice, make it a high vitamin, mineral and antioxidant drink. Juicing so many vegetables together can improve immunity and prevent degenerative disorders such as arthritis. Mixed vegetable juice can be incorporated in your diet to flush out toxins from your body. You may also want to read how drinking vegetable juices promote weight loss.
- 1 medium carrot (pieces)
- 2 medium tomatoes (pieces)
- 100 gm red pumpkin (pieces)
- 100 gm bottle gourd/doodhi (pieces)
- 1 medium beetroot (pieces)
- 1 Indian gooseberry/amla (pieces)
- 1 inch ginger piece (slice)
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Add all the vegetables along with amla ginger and mint leaves into a juicer.
- Collect the juice in a bowl. Add ice, salt, lemon juice and mix.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Image source: Getty Images
Video source: Zee Khana Khazana Official Channel/YouTube
Published: January 20, 2015 4:50 pm