Raw mango can be a perfect treat for summers as it can balance the electrolyte levels in your body and prevent weakness and sunstrokes. In this recipe, raw mango is tossed with lemon juice and mint leaves to make a tangy salad. You can also try this cooling drink to get relief from summer heat.
- 2 raw mangoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (seeded and thinly sliced)
- 2-3 medium onions (thinly sliced)
- Cashew nuts for garnish (roasted and chopped)
- Combine oil, chilli sauce, lemon juice, sugar, chopped coriander and chopped mint in a bowl and mix well.
- Add mangoes and bell peppers and mix. Add onions and toss to mix.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander, chopped mint and cashew nuts.
You may also like to read:
Image source: Shutterstock Images
Video source: Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana/YouTube
Published: April 23, 2015 12:23 pm | Updated:May 15, 2015 3:40 pm