Also called the golden apple, oranges offer numerous benefits covering health as well as beauty aspects. They are popular for their tangy and sweet flavour and also for their goodness of vitamin C. Mint or pudina is a refreshing ingredient. It is not only used as a garnish, it has various numerous health benefits. This cool refreshing drink is not only healthy, but also very delicious.
- Orange – 1 medium (peeled and cut into wedges)
- Fresh mint leaves – 10
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Lemon – 1 medium
- Non-alcoholic ginger beer – 250 ml
- Orange slice – 1
- Put orange pieces in a blender. Add six mint leaves and sugar and blend.
- Quarter a lemon and put the pieces in a glass. Add the remaining mint leaves and crush using a wooden pestle.
- Add the orange puree and ice cubes. Mix and top up the glass with ginger beer. Mix lightly.
- Decorate with a halved slice of orange on the rim and serve chilled.
Video source: Zee Khana Khazana Official Channel/YouTube
Image source: Shutterstock
Published: May 29, 2015 10:58 am