Here is the easiest, quickest and healthiest vegetarian recipe. This green curry is full of vegetables loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. What’s more, it is light, low in calories and extremely yummy.
- 1/2 cup spring onion whites
- 1/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup boiled carrot cubes
- 1/2 cup blanched baby corn cut into roundels
- 1/2 cup boiled cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup spring onion greens
- To be ground into a smooth green paste (using enough water):
- 1 cup chopped coriander (dhania)
- 5 to 6 garlic (lehsun) cloves
- 25 mm piece ginger
- 3 to 4 green chillies
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and saute for 2-3 minutes or till the onions are translucent.
- Add the oats and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the green paste and 1/2 cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame by 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, baby corn, cauliflower, salt and another 1/2 cup of water. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the spring onion greens and mix well. Serve immediately.
You may also want to try:
Image for representation only
Image source: Getty Images
Video source: Tarla Dalal/YouTube
Published: August 21, 2015 6:22 pm