Whether you are hosting an Easter party or if its just a little family gathering, your dining table must have these easy to make yet delicious mini Ham & Cheese Quiches. Follow this step-by-step guide on how to make these delicious quiches and celebrate Easter with style.
For a 12-cup muffin pan:
- 4 large eggs
- 3 russet potatoes (peeled, shredded, and well drained)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3-4 slices ham (cut into small pieces)
- 3-4 tablespoons Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2-3 tablespoons scallions (thinly sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degree Celsius. Season shredded potatoes with salt and pepper. Butter the muffin tin and press about a tablespoon of shredded potatoes to form small cups. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the bottom and edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Mix eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Pour into each cup about two-thirds full. Add ham, cheese and scallions. Bake at 200 degree Celsius for about 15-20 minutes.
- You may like to make your Easter special with these healthy hot cross buns.
Image & Video Source: Just Eat Life
Published: April 3, 2015 7:02 pm