Celebrate Easter with this healthy banana yogurt custard. It is a low-calorie sweet dish prepared with very minimal sugar and bananas make the dessert high in vitamins as well. You may also want to try this hot apple pie with low-fat custard.
- 2 large ripe bananas (grated)
- 4 tbsp hung yogurt (whisked)
- 3 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp chocolate (grated)
- Take custard powder in a pan. Add milk (at room temperature) and mix well.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring continuously. Add sugar to the mixture and stir well. Let it cool.
- Add grated bananas in a large bowl. Add the whisked hung yogurt and cooled custard and mix.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl. Top it with grated chocolate and serve cold.
Image source: ShutterStock
Video source: Zee Khana Khazana Official Channel/YouTube
Published: April 3, 2015 6:59 pm