Churn this dip in minutes and be popular at your parties! You can prepare this chutney in minutes, store in the refrigerator for over a week and serve it with your favourite sandwiches and snacks. Mint is a rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients that aid in digestion and the allicin in garlic keeps blood pressure in check.
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves(hand torn)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1 inch piece ginger(chopped)
- 2 green chillies(chopped)
- 1 and 1/2 cups yoghurt(whisked)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, black salt and saute till well browned.
- Put the mint leaves, ginger, green chillies, sauteed garlic, 2 tbsp water with salt and grind to a fine paste.
- Add the paste to yogurt and mix well. Add lemon juice and salt and mix.
- Pass this mixture through a muslin cloth, squeezing well to get a smooth chutney.
- Serve chilled.
You may also want to try:
Image source: Shutterstock
Video source: Zee Khana Khazana Official Channel
Published: August 6, 2015 6:27 pm | Updated:September 15, 2015 12:54 pm