Including salad in your diet is one of the best ways to ensure you eat right and lose weight in a healthy way. If you haven’t tried quinoa yet, rush to the nearest supermarket and get a packet of it right now. These little seeds are one of the best protein sources, are gluten-free and low in fat. Here are some more of its benefits. Try this tasty chicken and quinoa salad recipe.
- 1/2 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1 cup boiled quinoa
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Chop parsley.
- Mix quinoa, chopped parsley, tomato, spring onion, chicken and salt in a bowl.
- For the dressing, mix soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice and salt in another bowl.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
You can also try these:
Image source: Shutterstock (Image for representation purpose only)
Video source: Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana/YouTube
Published: July 21, 2015 9:11 pm