Do you love Disney princesses? Then this video is definitely for you. This easy and beautiful ‘Under the Sea’ inspired manicure by Kirbie Johnson is exactly what you need this monsoon. Flaunt your inner mermaid with this new style and make all your friends jealous! And the best part is that you can easily wear it to work- it’s that chic! Here are five manicure treatments to pamper your hands.
Here’s a list of what you will need for getting mermaid nails:
- Nail stamping plates
- Blue nail polish
- Latex nail polish
- Teal nail polish
- Purple nail polish
- Transparent tape
Here is the step-by-step guide to getting those perfect mermaid nails!
- Paint your nails blue.
- Apply the latex polish around the cuticle. This will ensure that you have a mess-free manicure.
- Apply teal polish to stamp plate. These stamp plates are easily available at beauty stores and come in a variety of motifs to choose from.
- Now stamp the motif onto your nail using a stamper.
- Use transparent tape to clean the stamper. NEVER use acetone for this!
- Now apply purple polish to the stamp plate. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Peel off the latex from your cuticles.
- Clean any remaining traces of polish with a soft brush dipped in acetone.
You should also try these trending nail art designs. Your mermaid nails are ready-to-go! Flaunt your inner Ariel with this chic look which perfectly suits the season! Here are manicure tips for short nails.
Image and video source: YouTube/POPSUGAR Beauty
Published: July 4, 2016 4:58 pm | Updated:July 4, 2016 5:52 pm