You must be spending your nights watching Netflix occasionally. And while it may be extremely relaxing after a long week to binge watch, the real problem could be when you have to go somewhere the next morning with your eyes looking fresh and bright. If you want to look more awake than you feel, here are a few ways to fake a good night’s sleep.
- You can take a shower and exfoliate your face to get rid of dull and tired look. Use a product that moisturizes and lightly exfoliates your face. Try these 7 beauty shortcuts to save your time.
- Learn to apply eye cream the right way. Apply the eye cream to your temple, orbital bone, brow bone eyelid. For an extra cooling sensation, store the eye cream in a fridge.
- Don’t be afraid to go orange. Orange tones help conceal under eye dark circles. The concealer you use cannot always banish the dark circles. What you need to do is apply some shimmery highlighter on top of the concealer.
- Then fake your look with some makeup. Enhance your eyebrows and use a blush. If you like to keep it subtle, pick up an eyeshadow shade of your choice and just dive the colour up and out towards the side of your face. This trick will instantly lift your eyes and make them look awake. Curling lashes are often overlooked but curling your lashes before applying mascara can make them look long, and full while making your eyes appear bigger and wide open.
- Then highlight your lips to look as fresh as ever. Also, try this home remedy to get rid of puffy eyes.
- You can also go for home-made face packs like sandalwood or aloe vera one which will help cool the skin. Avoid going from indoors to outdoors too frequently during the day as the change in temperature can make your skin turn red. Apply a redness relief serum under your makeup to help calm skin redness.
Watch the video for more such tips.
Image source: Shutterstock Images
Video source: POPSUGAR Girl’s Guide/YouTube
Published: September 13, 2017 4:25 pm