She is responsible for making several Bollywood stars look beautiful and young. Dr Rashmi Shetty, who has clinics all over the world, and has authored the book ‘Age Erase’ practises what she preaches. We caught up with her to tell us more about skincare and also asked her the secret to her flawless skin.
Being a dermatologist, one would expect her to follow a long-drawn skincare regimen but we were surprised to learn that it can take as less as 60 seconds to prep your skin and keep it looking healthy and glowing. Wondering what she does? Watch this video to know her 1-minute beauty mantra and start one yourself too.
Don’t forget to check out our videos section again to watch more beauty tips by Dr Shetty. She is one of India’s top dermatologists and has made pioneering contribution in the field of cosmetic skin treatments. She was one of the firsts to introduce several new procedures in India. Also read – Top 10 dermats in India.
TheHealthSite’s skincare tips:
- Don’t forget to remove your make-up.
- Use products that suit your skin.
- Always use a sunscreen before stepping out.
- If you have a skin problem for more than a week, get is checked from a dermatologist.
- Know your skin type to use products best-suited for your skin.
- Always eat healthy if you want younger looking skin.
Published: October 7, 2015 6:09 pm | Updated:October 23, 2015 6:29 pm