Gone are the days when you could wear crowns only on your head. Crown brows the new beauty trend after feathered eyebrows and eyebrow wigs. Crown brows is the latest brow trend where you shape your brows in a way that it literally looks like crowns, yes the one we used to draw as kids. Some find this trend utterly weird while the beauty gurus seem to be in love with it. I am confused because it is fit for runway but not for our practical daily lives. See how it looks.
Weird yet fascinating right? And guess what? It is really easy to achieve this look at home.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Hair gel/Eyelash glue
- Toothpick/fine-toothed comb
- Studs/ Bejewelled bindi
- Golden eyeshadow
Here’s what you have to do:
- Comb your brows well.
- Take a small bit your eyebrows from where it starts with the help of a toothpick or the end of a fine-toothed comb.
- Now apply a little bit of gel on it and pull it upwards in the shape of a triangle.
- Continue doing this until the end of the brow.
- At the tip of every triangle stick a stud or a bindi with a stone and finish the look.
- To give it a more crown-like look apply a little bit of golden glitter shadow on your brows.
- Use a blow drier to make sure it is fixed in a place.
Here’s a video that will help you understand better. Take a look:
How did you like this trend, tell us in the comment section below.
Video: YouTube/ Davison Video
Published: November 27, 2017 4:38 pm | Updated:November 28, 2017 10:38 am