Don’t Miss Out on the Latest Updates.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter Today!
- Health A-Z
- Diet & Fitness
- Home remedies
- Web Stories
We get atleast three to four queries a day on our site about 'how to increase sexual stamina'. Well, we do understand why. Sex just isn't about getting pleasure. It is more about giving pleasure to your partner. In order to do that, you need to maintain your erection for longer. Here are some tips to do that:
1. Working out groinmuscles If you often find yourself struggling around with muscle pain the morning after a steamy night of passion, it might be useful to regularly stretch your groin, keeping it primed and ready for even the most outrageous sexual position. Basic groin stretches will prepare your body for a forthcoming sexual epic, so make sure you regularly try out a few when you get the chance.
2. Building arm muscles Sexual stamina can require great upper-body strength depending on which coital position you re planning to adopt. It may therefore be a good idea to enjoy the occasional free-weights session, gradually toning up your arm muscles. The odd bout of upper body exercise could really keep you energised for longer-lasting sex. Here are some exercises you can try to get toned arms in 30 days.
3. Staying mentally focused An obvious one this, but if you really want to make the most of your sexual encounters, it s vital you don t let the possible repercussions play on your mind. Avoid worrying and allow yourself to stay focused in the bedroom by taking adequate precautions before you hop into the bed.
4. Reducing alcohol consumption If your nightly routine consists of downing the odd beer at the local bar, you may need to reassess your thirst for booze before stumbling home for a swift night of passion. Alcohol can seriously damage your sexual hormone levels. A few drinks with the friends may help keep up social niceties, but they certainly won t keep up things in the bedroom. So, take it easy on the alcohol.
5. Improving blood-flow Before you run to the doctor at the first sign of erectile problems, try and adopt a more natural way of increasing the blood flow to your groin, without the aid of Viagra. By regularly flexing and massaging your body s central groin muscles, blood will start to flow more readily in that area, allowing you to stand to attention for longer in the bedroom. Here is how you can do kegel exercises and increase blood-flow to your pelvic region.
6. Flexing the abdominal muscles Whilst your torso may currently appear more of a flabby twelve-pack than a toned six-pack, a little abdominal exercise could go a long way in boosting your sexual stamina. The abs are key to providing bursts of sexual energy, driving the groin by thrusting it forwards and then releasing it. As a result, a few daily crunches or sit-ups could really develop your sex life, preventing you from flopping down onto your partner with sheer exhaustion in the middle of a bedtime romp. So build up those belly muscles and you ll be feeling abs-olutely fabulous in no time!
7. Loving thyself , but not too much It won t make you go blind, but self-love or masturbation could certainly damage your chances of making a potent first impression. What could be worse on a hot date than whipping off your boxer shorts to reveal not much at all, really? No matter how desperate you get, try and save your energy for the real thing. After all, sex is a marathon, not a sprint.
8. Stretching the quadsand calves Cramp is a big turn-off in the bedroom, with the quads and calves notably susceptible to sudden bouts of tightening pain. As a result, regularly stretching your leg muscles could seriously heighten your sexual experience, easing them into the demands of flexible sex-ercise. Don t let muscular pain cramp your style. Work out those quads and calves and you ll soon feel the benefits.
Sex shouldn t just be about making a quick entry and an even quicker exit. Instead, if you really want to enjoy a night of steamy passion and appease your partner in the process, it might be worth undertaking a few extra-curricular exercises and lifestyle tweaks to truly reach your optimum performance.
Click on the picture below to view photos on - 7 Indian spices that boost your sex life!
Image source: Getty Images
For more articles on male sex problems, check out our male sex problems section.For daily free health tips, sign up for our newsletter.
Follow us on
Enroll for our free updates
Thanks for update subscribe information