- Health A-Z
- Diet & Fitness
- Home Remedies
How convenient it would be if you had a personal trainer to help you lose weight and not even pay him/her? He would guide you about the amount of calories you intake, calories you should burn and hacks to help you burn those calories all for free?
Here's an app that does exactly everything you just read. HealthifyMe is India's first digital weight loss app that helps you track your calories and achieve your weight loss goals. All you need to do is download the HealthifyMe app from the Google Play Store and get started. Read about the features of this app.
How to use the app?
1. Download the app, enter your details like gender, date of birth, height, weight and lifestyle. The app calculates your BMI and BMR and tells you about your ideal weight.
2. According to your details, the app designs a plan that tells you how many calories you should consume, the number of calories you should burn and also asks you to set a weight loss goal. (Read: HealthifyMe partners with Micromax to power the YUFIT band)
3. Log in the details of the food you eat for breakfast, morning snack, lunch, evening snack and dinner and the app calculates the calories that you have eaten and the nutrition details of your diet. It tells you the amount of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and fibre you have consumed and tells you whether your diet lacks certain components. It also advises on what you should eat or drink to balance your meals. Here's a sample weight loss diet plan by an expert dietician.
4. Enter the details of your workout. You can enter the activities that you performed, for eg., a walk, a jog, push-ups for the time you performed them and the app calculates the number of calories you burnt. Here'a the right way to walk and lose weight.
5. You can set a daily weight loss goal and log in your daily weight changes.
You can enter the details every day and track your progress as you go along achieving your weight loss goals. If you want to get started on your weight loss goals, you can take a pledge at healthifyindia.com
For more articles on fitness, visit our fitness section. For daily free health tips, sign up for our newsletter.
Follow us on