- Health A-Z
- Diet & Fitness
- Home Remedies
Recently 'intimate' video clips which allegedly showed Hardik Patel, the Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) convener, consuming liquor and hanging out with a woman started doing the rounds. These private videos went viral on social media for all the wrong reasons and were used against him politically. While we wouldn't want to get into the political aspects of it we definitely are worried about the privacy of one's personal life. These days with the advancement of technology it has become very easy for people to secretly capture your private moments. There have been innumerable cases where people have been mentally harassed which has even lead to suicides. If you are having sex anywhere besides your house you must be extra careful. You need to be careful if you're planning to have sex in these places.
1. Hotels: Even if it is a 5-star hotel you must be very careful. Check your room properly before starting your act.
2. Cars: Many people don't realise that it is very easy for a passer-by to just take out his phone and make a video.
3. Gardens: This is more like an open invitation and no matter how much you try to hide your face. It is very easy for anyone to film your act.
4. Malls: Right from the CCTV camera to the people around, malls are unsafe.
5. Offices: There are high chances of you getting caught and someone filming you through those glass doors.
Follow us on