- Health A-Z
- Diet & Fitness
- MY MONEY
- Home Remedies
- Web Stories
Vegetarians often get to hear eyebrow-raising comments from people who eat non-vegetarian food. For instance, they are told that they are weak as they don't get enough protein in their food.
Here is a list of comments that vegetarians are tired of hearing, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- Wait, so you don't eat meat? I don't get how that's possible.
- When people don't understand that you can be a vegetarian for reasons other than 'loving animals'.
- Being asked if you'd eat meat for a million bucks, or if you'd still refuse it if you were stuck on an island and would otherwise starve. (Read: 8 Indian substitutes for imported vegetables that could save you money)
- The assumption that you're 'missing out on life' and must be kind of sad that you can't eat meat.
- The 'plants are being killed too' argument.
- Nobody is believing you're getting enough protein, so you must be a weak.
- When people say, 'I tried being vegetarian once...couldn't do it!'
- People who claim they're vegetarians, but still eat chicken and fish and the occasional cheeseburger. (Read: How to wash veggies, fruits the right way and prevent diseases)
Loved this article?Vote for www.thehealthsite.com for the 'Website of the Year' Awardand stand a chance to win goodies. Don't forget to activate your vote from your inbox.
Follow us on