You can’t deny the fact that a toned butt feels sexy! Even if you don’t want to go full throttle Kim Kardashian, you will definitely like your butt to look more perky and toned. Just like there are workout routines for washboard abs and killer legs, there are exercises that will help you tone and shape your derriere. So instead of slogging in the gym, why not perform this short workout to tone your butt?
Apart from these exercises which target your problem area specifically, follow these tips by Ramona to keep your butt in a good shape.
- Go for a walk on an uphill route. This will engage the deeper glute muscles and the hamstrings, giving your hips a good lift. Here are 6 reasons you have failed to tone your butt.
- Skip the elevator and take the stairs as often as you can as it helps tone the glutes.
- Squats can do wonders in shaping your butt. Take a deck of cards in your hand when in the standing position. Bend your knees to do a deep squat and place the top card on the floor. Finish the entire deck this way in a row.
- Butt squeeze exercise is a quick and easy way to tone the hips and can be done anywhere. Contract your glutes, hold this position for a few seconds and then relax. Repeat this multiple times, several times a day.
- A simple tip that Scarlett Johansson follows to keep her butt in shape is doing plyometric jumps. Begin with a straight jump in the air reaching your hands for a spot against the wall. Do this 10 times for three sets with a break of 20 seconds after each set.
Before you start with the workout routine, remember that you need to warm up before the workout and cool down post it. Here are some cool down stretches for every workout.
Image source: Shutterstock Images
Video source: POPSUGAR Fitness/YouTube
Published: February 21, 2017 6:20 pm