The Supreme Court of India is the highest court in the land and the final court where someone can appeal a judgement. According to the Indian Constitution, it’s role is that of a federal court and the guardian of the Constitution.
- Dr Aniruddha Malpani
October 25, 2013 at 06:17pm
Here's a guide by Dr Aniruddha Malpani on how to go about things in a case of medical negligence.
Ask an expert
- SC asks government to pay clinical trial victims
Expressing concern over the plight of seriously-affected patients of the clinical trials of new chemical entities, the Supreme Court Monday asked the
- SC recognises transgenders as the third sex
The Supreme Court on Tuesday said that transgenders should be treated a third category and would be considered as socially and economically backward
- Will the Supreme Court review its verdict to criminalise gay sex?
The Supreme Court today agreed to consider the plea for an open court hearing on curative petitions filed by gay rights activists against its verdict
- SC refers euthanasia plea to constitution bench
The Supreme Court Tuesday referred to the constitution bench a plea for voluntary passive euthanasia in the case of a person who is terminally ill
- Indian Medical Association asks SC to review landmark medical negligence verdict
The Indian Medical Association (IMA) on Tuesday urged the Supreme Court to review its verdict on the disproportionate compensation imposed on doctors
- SC seeks details of production, sale of synthetic milk from states
The Supreme Court Thursday asked all states and union territories to file affidavits on the steps taken by them on curbing the production and sale of
- Bihar’s conjoined twins – Saba and Farah – critical
Media reports suggest that conjoined twins Saba and Farah are in a critical condition and have been admitted to a leading hospital in Patna. The
- US condemns Supreme Court verdict which rules gay sex illegal
Expressing concern over the Indian Supreme Court verdict which ruled that gay sex is illegal, the US has said that it is opposed to any action that