- Anusuya Suresh
May 27, 2014 at 08:49pm
Listening is a process that is much deeper than mere hearing; it requires involvement of not just your ears, but also your mind and heart.
- Debjani Arora
March 21, 2014 at 01:27pm
Men, there's a lot you can do to keep your out-of-wits pregnant wife happy. Read to know more.
- Rachel Hercman
April 01, 2013 at 08:44am
It’s a regular evening and you’re lounging around, going through your Facebook news feed. One friend just posted pictures with his really
Ask an expert
- If the wife is happy, couples sleep and wake up at the same time! (Study)
There's a good way to find out if your wife is happy in the marriage. Just see if you guys sleep and wake up together. Researchers have said that
- Revealed — how you can keep the spark alive in your relationship
A researcher has shared some secrets that can help you keep the spark alive in a love relationship. Karl Pillemer, a gerontologist in Cornell
- Beware – weight loss could harm your relationship!
While one may want to lose weight in order to look attractive to their partner, research suggests that it may have a negative impact on the romantic
- Cheating husbands beware: Wives now have a tool to check for fidelity
Wondering if your husband or partner is cheating on you? Now you have a checklist of the probable signs of cheating. Blogger Kiri Blakely has
- Why women prefer older men
London, June 11 (ANI): If you’re tired of your man behaving like a kid, don’t be. Men the world over behave like small children until they are
- Roti, Kapda, Makaan don’t figure in British ‘bare essentials’ list!
London, June 12 (ANI): Ever found yourself wondering what those bare necessities in life are? Apparently, it isn’t Roti, Kapda aur Makaan
- Post often about your relationship on Facebook? You are happy, says study!
New York, June 9 (ANI): How often do you post about your relationship on facebook? Do you post pictures of yourself and your beloved? Or your
- Power key to happiness?
Being in power actually makes people happier and more contented at the workplace and in interpersonal relationships, even though stereotypes would