- Mita Majumdar
November 26, 2013 at 12:09pm
There are thousands of diseases and disorders, but there are a few disorders that are so weird, they will leave you dumbstruck.
- Ankita Chakrabarty
April 18, 2013 at 07:16pm
How did you react when you saw Big B as ‘Auro’ in the movie ‘Paa’? You must have been bewildered or curious to know how a 12 –year-old
Ask an expert
- Delhi hospital corrects Nigerian’s rare brain disorder
Michael, a 23-year-old from Nigeria, had always dreamt of becoming a drummer. His dreams seemed shattered when he learned that he was suffering from
- The curious case of Ali Hussain – a child with an old man’s body
A boy born with the appearance and physical maladies of an old man – the story sounds familiar. After all most of us have seen The Curious case of
- Three-month-old ‘fire baby Rahul discharged: Mystery over SHC remains unsolved
Three-month-old ‘fire baby’ Rahul was discharged on Friday with his mother insisting that she wanted to return to her village and refusing to
- Three-month-old ‘fire baby’ Rahul: Tests disprove theory of spontaneous human combustion
The medical investigation of Rahul, a three-month old boy who has been called a ‘fire baby’ because his parents claimed he burst into flames has
- Three-month-old ‘fire baby’ Rahul: Is Spontaneous Human Combustion real or a myth?
Can one burn to ashes without any ignition source? Yes, you heard it right! Such a phenomenon exists. We are not talking about any supernatural
- Three-month-old ‘fire baby’ Rahul: Tests reveal no signs of child abuse
Initial tests on the three-month-old baby Rahul who suffered from a series of burns allegedly owing to a condition called Spontaneous Human Condition
- Three-month-old ‘fire baby’ Rahul’s test results expected today
Doctors are awaiting the test results of Rahul, the three-month-old boy who allegedly catches fire on his own – a condition called spontaneous
- Three-month-old ‘fire baby’ Rahul: Is he suffering from spontaneous human combustion or child abuse?
Recently, a three-month-old baby named Rahul was in the news for spontaneously catching fire like the comic character Ghost Rider, but unlike the