Ask an expert
- Want to sleep better? Eat healthy
American scientists say that people who eat a large variety of food have the healthiest sleep pattern. Now, a new study from the Perelman School of
- Can tomato pill cut stroke risk?
A pill containing a chemical lycopene that is found in tomato skin, could cut the risk of stroke, scientists have claimed. Lycopene makes tomatoes
- Feeling depressed? Eat tomatoes
The best thing to do to overcome feeling downcast and gloomy is to eat tomatoes a few times a week, say researchers. Researchers analysed the mental
- Tomato lowers stroke risk!
Thanks to lycopene, an antioxidant, eating tomatoes and tomato-based foods lowers stroke risks, suggests a study from Finland. The study found that
- Forget salt and pepper, now you can add real vitamins and minerals to your food!
You can now spice up meals with real nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants to derive direct health benefits, thanks to a new method. Srinivas