Ask an expert
- Study shows shorter men live longer!
Here’s some good news for gents who may have been robbed of a few inches in height: A new study shows that shorter men may live longer. In fact,
- Want to live long? Have a sense of purpose!
Researchers have said that feeling that you have a sense of purpose in life may help you live longer, no matter what your age. The research has clear
- Oxidants combat ageing to make you live longer
This may come as a real shock to you. Free radicals - also known as oxidants produced by our bodies as we process oxygen - act on a molecular
- Revealed — why some people live longer than others!
A landmark study of thousands of members of a retirement community in Southern California is revealing factors that may contribute to living longer.
- A ‘longer’ DNA tail can ensure a longer life too
People who experience high levels of social stress and deprivation age faster as the cellular process involving DNA repair (or replication) may get
- You could live longer by altering your gut bacteria!
Researchers have promoted health and increased lifespan in Drosophila by altering the symbiotic, or commensal, relationship between bacteria and the
- Nitric oxide could help lengthen life?
An American study says that nitric oxide, the versatile gas that helps increase blood flow, transmit nerve signals, and regulate immune functions,
- Eat home cooked food to live longer!
Tucking into a home-cooked meal can make you live longer, new research says. Researchers from Monash University, the National Defence Medical Centre