For more information please check out http://www.thehealthsite.com/topics/lifestyle-diseases-diseases-conditions/
- Dr Reshma Nayak
December 18, 2012 at 08:05am
Just answer these 10 questions to figure out if you could be suffering from diabetes.
Ask an expert
- How can India fight non-communciable diseases?
India needs an integrated approach to address the increasing burden of non-communicable diseases (NCD), which if delayed further is likely to
- Why are more and more young men suffering from lifestyle diseases?
Lifestyle diseases like diabetes and high cholesterol are now hitting more young men in metropolitan cities of India, says a new survey released here
- India to monitor hypertension more closely
India is exploring the possibility of having a national monitoring framework to help check hypertension cases, a WHO official said on Thursday. The
- Shilpa Shetty blames lifestyle for rising cancer cases
Actress Shilpa Shetty, known for her fitness, says that the current lifestyle followed by most people, is the reason for the rising numbers of cancer
- Heart disease affects country’s economy: Vice President Hamid Ansari
Cardiac diseases not only affect individuals but also the country's economy and their prevention is not only a medical necessity but a social
- 85% people never get their blood sugar levels checked: Survey
Some commentators believe that India has more diabetics than China and a recent survey backs up that fact. Conducted by the HEAL foundation across
- Are you up for the 10,000 steps a day challenge?
Corporate India is in very bad shape. Not financially, but physically. A study by the World Heart Federation indicated that 79% men and 83% women are
- World Heart Day 2012: Focus on women and children
September 29 is World Heart Day. This year’s spotlight on preventing cardiovascular disease in women and children. Traditionally, heart disease