- Overweight teens more likely to be addicted to cigarettes
- Growth hormone increases the risk of strokes in children, says study
- Health Minister says ‘woman’s body is a temple’, starts a Tiwtter war!
- How to choose the right shade of lipstick for dark lips
- 5 ways to start exercising during pregnancy
- 6 mudras to help you beat stress
In the news
- Now a blood test to detect TB in children
- Menstruation myths: Why Parineeti Chopra is absolutely right about periods
- Coming soon — batteryless pacemakers!
- Ebola in Guinea: Total death toll touches 460
- National Nutrition Week 2014: Top nutritional deficiencies in India
The push-up is the ultimate upper body exercise but if you feel that you’ve mastered the regular push-up and other varieties, you can try the
It's time to ditch your usual blush-on and get as radiant and pink looking cheeks, naturally. Some mashed beetroot is great to leave a rosy effect on
Wear this dress very, very carefully as it goes transparent the moment you are sexually aroused. Aptly named 'Intimacy 2.0', the dress gets
Here are 4 reasons eating with your hands is good for your health.
Eliminate that extra padding on the sides of your waist by doing the right moves, eating well and moving around.
Ginger, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cherries and banana are most effective natural remedies to relieve gout pain.
Having problems getting through the day with extremely dry and itchy palms? Regular moisturizing with coconut oil and aloe vera can help soothe those
Durva grass is loaded with a wide range of healthy nutrients. Find out more...
Hassled with styling your hair right during the monsoon? Refer to our monsoon hairstyling guide and make the most of it for this season.
Have you been hitting the gym for a long time without getting any results? Find out how to get ahead of the hump.
The key to a successful date is definitely listening carefully to what your date is saying and not just yapping away yourself.
Things you should never buy for your baby
- Mousumi Dutta
September 01, 2014 at 05:08pm
आज के युग में मनुष्य सब को पीछे छोड़कर आगे बढ़ने की दौड़
Wondering what you should wear for your yoga class? Here are 5 tips on how to choose the perfect yoga outfit.
Ebola in India
- Editorial Team
August 30, 2014 at 10:33am
What if the Ebola virus came to India? Well, that might not be a very pretty picture. In an attempt to protect the population of India, the Supreme
- Ebola in India: Indian-origin scientist finds possible therapy for Sudan Ebola virus (SUDV)
- Ebola in India: 821 passengers being screened for Ebola
- Ebola in India: 88 Indians screened, one quarantined with fever and sore throat
- Ebola in India: 6 Nigeria returned Indians suspected to have virus
Diseases & Conditions
Have shoulder or neck pain? Here's what you need to do to get instant relief
Don't let the monsoon menace mess with your clothes. Simply skip and save your treasured wardrobe preferences for the season.
Know all about the teeth whitening procedures that are available these days.
- Debjani Arora
August 27, 2014 at 07:05pm
You can have sex even after your child arrives, here is how.
Include custard apples or sitaphal in your diet to enjoy its wide range of health benefits.
The Indian Medical Association is the largest national organisation of doctors and they – like the rest of us – will be waiting to see what the
Are you aware about latest advances in cancer treatment? Here's what experts recommend you know.
Good Health Tip
Here is a quick remedy to rid of dandruff permanently.
British fashion stylist Rachel Davis says that it is important to know your own body and follow the style accordingly rather than aping someone
Exercise of the Day
If you've got bored with the classic variation of the push-up, you can try out staggered push-ups which will work two major muscle groups together.
Try this fibre-rich recipe to keep weight in control.
Together with the husband and wife duo, Nike is launching a line of athletic tights with arty geometric patterns.
எல்லாவகையான சருமத்திற்கும் மழைகாலத்தில் வழக்கமான